Marrakesh Quad Bike Details
A taste of adventure on a quad bike for those seeking an exciting and fun activity near Marrakech. You’ll discover beautiful lunar and contrasted landscapes of palm groves and Marrakech desert on this half-day quad-biking excursion in rural Morocco. The trip is operated by a local company with specialist local knowledge.
The Marrakech Palmeraie, with its vast but shrinking remnants, is explored by following trails through stone desert and Berber villages, crossing the wadi. And of course, the views of the High Atlas, the roof of North Africa. In addition to extensive local knowledge, top-notch in-house maintenance and the reliability of equipment, this family-friendly half day excursion can be tailored to your needs. on demand, tailored to your party’s tastes and preferences for exploration and adventure, all within the comfort of Marrakech.
If the guides have time, experienced riders can request the guides to show them their favorite tracks. A stop is planned in a small village to stretch your legs, sip tea, and enjoy Berber hospitality on the way to the edge of the little known Jbilets desert.
Discover the arid beauty of the land, it’s countless flavours, and myriad shades of red as it slowly moves across the landscape.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your hotel or riad (5 km or less from Marrakech) with transfers to/from quad base
- Driver/Guide languages speaking
- Hire of quad; fuel; helmet; goggles; gloves & waterproof jacket (if necessary) Fuel and transport costs
- Tips and personal expenses
- All that is not indicated in the item “price includes”.