A camel ride and a quad ride: during your stay in Marrakech, enjoy these two activities in only one day! A relaxed atmosphere and a real experience of Morocco.
Marrakech is a big city, but less than 1 hour from the center, it’s a whole different world that we propose you to discover. Being a real incursion into an authentic universe, this day is one of our bestsellers !
See the full description below for more details.
- Two best-of activities in one day.
- Discover the desert of Agafay and the its great hills that are looking just like dunes.
- An authentic couscous lunch.
- This day is perfect for many types of audiences but particularly suitable for a trip with friends.
Experience these two activities in one day! We will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the starting site to meet first of all our team who will explain the program of the day : after a camel ride you will be offered a typical Moroccan couscous and a ride in quad bike.
Whether on your quad or camel, our entire team will look after you to make you live a unique holiday. Discover in one day the beauty of the arid landscapes of the North of Marrakech as well as the hospitality and the authenticity of the Moroccans. The camel tour will take you across wadis and a local village, and the quad tour will take you along the greatest tracks of Agafay Desert. Most of the time, Atlas Mountains will compose the backdrop !
You will feel like adventurers : for the camel tour, we will provide you with a cheich, while for the quad tour, we will provide all the necessary equipment for your safety: helmet, balaclava (hood) and goggles protection.
A relaxed atmosphere and an experience in the heart of Morocco. Marrakech is a big city, but just outside, it’s a whole different world that we propose you to dive in. A real incursion into an authentic universe, this day is one of our bestsellers. We are waiting for you !
Good to know
- Available all year round. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone.
- Each quad can fit 2 people (one driver & 1 passenger).
- Total time about 7 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, camel ride, lunch, quad bike ride & hotel/riad return.
- Minors under 16 are allow to participate as passenger and are not allowed to drive a buggy.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a buggy.
- Children under 12 have to ride as passenger with an adult on the camel or on the quad bike. They pay only half price. Pay attention : not all children can afford this full day.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
- We maintain a year-round, locally integrated and fully equipped base at departure site with an office and some toilets.
- All our guides are Croissant Rouge certified (First-Aid).
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel/riad (or closest parking) if in Marrakech or less than 5km from the center)
- One camel per person (except kids under 10 who should ride with their parent)
- Yamaha Quad Bike (Grizzly 350cc) full automatic for a comfortable driving.
- Guide with gas, goggles, helmet and waterproof jacket (if necessary) and one cheich for the camel tour to protect from the sun.
- Tea break in a typical house : taste the famous mint tea and delicious Moroccan pancakes called msemen.
- Couscous lunch served outside (vegetarian lunch available on request)
- Bottled water during the activity.
- Civil Liability Insurance.