Day 1 : Marrakech » Ait Ben Haddou » Ouarzazate » Agdez » Draa Valley » Zagora (390 km)
Our tour guide will meet you up at 8:00 in the morning in your accommodation in Marrakech. We will head over to the Haut Atlas via the Tizi N Tichka pass of the High Atlas Mountains(2260m). A visit to the UNESCO world heritage site – Ait benhaddou village, the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs and you will enjoy the lunch in Ait benhaddou village. After Lunch, we will visit Ouarzazate, the Anti-Atlas, the Berber village of Agdz and the Draa Valley with its procession of palm trees. After arrive to Zagora, you will have the camel trekking to admire the sunset in the dunes. Today, you will have dinner and stay overnight in the tent.
Day 2 : Zagora » Draa Valley » Ouarzazate » Tichka » Marrakech (390 km)
Wake up early in the morning to reach the sunrise, coming back to Zagora either by trekking camel or by 4×4. Leaving Ouarzazate via the Draa Valley and taking lunch in Agdz. You will arrive to Marrakech in the late afternoon.
- Transport as per the indicated schedule
- Luxury car with air conditioning; for groups over 6 people, mini-bus with air conditioning.
- Driver/Guide languages speaking.
- Fuel and transport costs
- 1 night in the desert in tent camp (dinner and accommodation)
- Excursion in dromedary in the Desert
- Exclusive service (not accompanied by other visitors)
- Monumental entrance tickets
- Tips and personal expenses
- All that is not indicated in the item “price includes”.